Saturday, December 20, 2008

smile!!!...

Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME !

When a heart is the sign of love ,and red the colour ...and when walking around with your head in the clouds means that one is in love..Why do I draw a line in blue and am I only thinking of you ?

When a heart is the sign of love ,and red the colour ...and when walking around with your head in the clouds means that one is in love..Why do I draw a line in blue and am I only thinking of you ?

When darkness moves in on me,it's the love of people like you that allows me to go through defeat and still know to be fully accepted.

They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever!

i love the 'y'
i love the 'u'
i love the 'o'
put them together
and i love 'you'

No comments:

Post a Comment